Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:10:28 -0700
Okay....  odd message, right?

Our web site needs you!!!   We need fresh writing, fresh ideas and
more over...   fresh ideas.

We have a great graphics guy in our Max Timchenko.  We have
numerous existing electronic magazines and mailing lists:

PCBUILD mailing list
PCSOFT mailing list
Ask the Computer Lady Newsletter
NOSPIN Magazine Newsletter
Drew Dunn's Linux Letter
Bob's Troubleshooting Basics
Hold No Punches by Rode

We are nearly always ranked tops in content and quality...  but, we are
not even close in readership.  We need more featured articles, more
guides, more FAQs, more just folksy stuff for the web site...  even more
files...  people love files.  We need active involvement in building our web
site.

Mostly I am looking for someone or some people interested in becoming not
moderators...  those jobs seem to be cast in stone for now...  but, regular
contributors to our web site...  people who can write simple stuff like you find
on our web site, remembering I have wrote nearly 75% of all of it and if I can
do it...  ANY ONE CAN!!!

You can become famous...  so I have only been written up in a two national
magazines and only occasionally in print.  But, this can happen to you too!!!

Okay...  enough puff and stuff...  I need people who want to write software
and hardware articles and reviews...  guides and if you are up to it....  FAQs.
It pays only in pats on the back...  the occasional odd hardware component
sent your way to review, (you get to keep them), and the knowledge that
we help hundreds of thousands of readers each month.

I want someone who can use Frontpage "well" to become a co-webmaster and
a few people interested in becoming contributing editors.  Do not be modest...
after all, it is not about being great...

We will offer these positions first to our Senior Contributors, but do not be shy...
we are looking for new voices and new idea.  We want to hear for from anyone
who wants to write.

We need you...  want to help???  Write to me personally...  tell me what
or why you want to be involved and who knows??

   okay...  let me know

     Bob  Wright
  The NOSPIN Group
   http://nospin.com