Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:16:11 -0400
Hello,

I'm having a problem with Internet Explorer displaying the correct
index.html on my personal homepage.
I have recently update the site with some modifications to the index.html.
The problem I am having is
that IE 5.01 is displaying the old page before it was updated.  I have tried
Refresh, and someone even mentioned
Shift+Refresh.

Now when I try to access the page using only the IP address, and not the DNS
entry, the correct webpage is downloaded.

I have deleted all my Temporary Files, Temp Internet Files, and History.
Everything I can think of.

IE will simply not refresh(or reload) the correct page when I try to
accessing using the Servers DNS entry, but was able
to correctly download it using the IP address.  Is there another cache entry
somewhere?!!

System Specs...

OS: Dual Boot 98 and Windows 2000, the problem is occuring in 2000(ver
5.00.2195).
CPU: Celeron 366( OCd to 550)
RAM: 128 PC100
HD: 36 Gigabytes in multiple Partitions.
        C: is my Win98
        E: is my Win2000

Seems to me IE doesn't do nearly as good a job at getting a page refresh as
Netscape in my experience.

--Patrick Black

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>