Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:24:21 -0500

Afterwards, it should show the system to be clean. Restart normally and
repeat the above procedure, this time turning System Restore on again.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernie Glasford" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 9:46 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Unable to get rid of Trojan

I recently discovered that I have a Download Trojan on my system.  I have
tried the remedy suggested by Norton System Works, that is : updating the
virus definitions, rebooting in the safe mode, then scanning for viruses and
deleting the Trojan.  It will not allow, repair, quarantine or deletion.
When I finish the menu tells me that I am still at risk.  I have tried to
find the file it references and am unable to find it.  The name is
ba949344.dll. ( I should say, that is the file infected) Thus far it seems
to be sending email from my system in jiberish.  I received a mail back
stating that I had sent a virus.

I have tried to contact Norton without success.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Bernard Glasford

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>