Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
unclerichard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:31:09 +1300
It probably works faster because it is doing a standard not thorough scan.

While I know many do all their scandisk in safe mode I don't believe this is
desirable. Safe mode is for troubleshooting. What is the use of an OS if you
can't do certain functions while it is fully functioning.

I prefer tto use ENDITALL or ctrl+alt+del to close all running programs
except sys tran and iexplorer and do both disk scan and defrag then. You
don't need to do a thorough disk scan every time but certainly one in four
or three depending on your usage of your computer.

I view running disk scan in safe mode as an emergency measure to try and
correct problems so I can get it working in normal mode.

I know some will disagree with this view.

Richard Innes
Auckland New Zealand

---