Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:30:19 -0800
I'm looking for some software that will help me with scanned images. I'm working strictly with black and white line drawings and I want to be able to scan the image then convert it into a format that allows me to change it, resize, etc.

I like working with MS Paint, but whenever I scan something then convert it to Paint, the image is so huge that I can't work with it. Plus it has all the jagged edges.

I'm hoping there's an "image converter" that's analogous to OCR for scanned text.

IS there such a thing?? Please forward recommendations.

Thanks

Tom

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html