Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:07:48 +0300
During over 10 Years, but say about 8 years what count I have
seen Recovery working adequately twice. Working at all but
messing all document about 5 times. Word on 5 computers
10 years ago and 20 during last 5 years, so my experience is that
Auto-Recovery  usually don't work. I have better results when I locate
file what Word creates when document is opened - it is hidden file
and making it visible, renaming and opening. Basically I always
recommend save documents manually after some time and very
frequently when user deals with graphics.

Toomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Kaplan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] 2nd try

This is a question from 16Jul that I had approved, but never saw it posted.
So, I'm trying once again.

After my computer locked and I did a restart, I obviously made a mistake using
the document recovery pane, and not only was the document not recovered as it
was after I made changes before the "lockup", but even the original document
is now gone. Two questions: How can I recover the previous version of the file
(the present is an empty file), and how do I activate "Auto-Recovery"?

Thanks very much.
Ron Kaplan

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at: