Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 21:58:07 -0400
From: "Mick Fitzpatrick" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2000 6:42 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Directory/folder information

> I believe there is programmes out there that will display the contents of
> folder as a text file ... so one can then print it out.
>
> I also believe the is a dos command that will do the same?

For the DOS command just go to a DOS prompt and change to the folder you
want to print the contents of...
The just type the following without the quotes: "dir>lpt1" assuming your
printer is on lpt1.  If you want to print the contents to a file just type
"dir>file.nam" substituting the file name you want.
Hope this helps...

Regards,
Alan

                         http://nospin.com/rode