Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:22:17 -0700
What type of problems are you having? If you have another AV program
also running, there are likely to be conflicts. You might want to go
through tools/options and note that you can have AVG block or not block
various parts of messages such as graphics and Java script. These
settings could be causing your "problems".

Tom Mayer

Amiga wrote:
> I downloaded a copy of AVG virus software but have problems with the e-mail scanner so I would like to disconnect it.  I tried to disconnect the e-mail scanner but was unsuccessful.  does anyone know how to do this.  AVG does not seem to offer any more support for their free download edition - which works great by the way.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!