Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 06:19:27 -0600
"NAV" can also refer to Norton Anti-Virus.  It may be complaining that the
automatic virus protection cannot start because the files cannot be found.

At 08:56 AM 4/29/98 -0400, you wrote:

>My machine now boots with a message that the NAV files are not installed so
>this program will not run properly (but I don't know what program that is
>and Netscape Communicator seems to work ok).  I also had Norton Utilities
>installed and I'm wondering if the files are associated with that or
>Netscape.
>
>I tried to use the uninstall program for Win 95 to uninstall MS Office - it
>said it couldn't.  Boy did I make some mess.  I don't want to reformat my
>drive - is there any help?

The uninstall probably cannot find the directory to do the uninstall from
because it is now on the other drive.  Any chance it is not too late to
move everything back to where they used to be?  If they still do not work,
at least the uninstall might then work.