Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dunney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:01:25 -0700
Hello,
Not sure if this is the proper list for this problem or not.  Anyway
here goes.
I have a Syquest internal drive installed on my system.  Its labled D
drive.  It was installed as a slave to my hard drive.
OK, I was working on a large Publisher file stored on a Syquest disk
when my Publisher 97 program froze up.  I couldn't get it working at
all.  Finally had to just turn off the power to my system and reboot.
Here is where the problem came up.  I now have a "3F8h COM address
conflict" at the beginning of powerup, and then am given 2 options, 1
resume or 2 startup.
Under System - Hard Disk controllers I am showing a conflict on  my
Primary IDE controller.   Under resourses there isn't a conflict listed,
but under general it does state "This device is not present, not working
properly or does not have all the dirves installed"

My hard disk is now operating in MS-DOS Compatibility mode.  How can I
clean up the conflict so I can recognize my D drive again (can't do so
now).  If anyone can help or if you need more info from me, let me
know.  I have gone to the MS Support online, "Troubleshooting MS-DOS
Compatibility Mode on Hard Disks" page but wasn't able to follow all the
info there (I'm not a puter wiz).  But I believe the "cause" for my
MS-DOS Compatibility mode is "There is a resource conflict between the
hard disk controller and another hardware device".  Where do I go from
there?

--
John Dunney