Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Beverly Caviness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:20:53 -0600
A couple years ago I had a program called MS Comic Chat. MS no longer has
this. I have taken it out of my computer -- I use Windows 98 and Outlook
Express.  This program used an icon of a face. Every now and then when I
send an e-mail it is returned undelivered and this attachment is fasten to
it.When I check it out it has this icon on it and a number such as
ATT0018.dat  or ATT0021.dat or some other number.

I have gone through my computer file by file and deleted everything that has
this face icon on it with that ATT dat file.  But every now and then one
attaches to an e-mail I send.  I've done a search -- by going to Find -- and
at one time found several ATT00*. dat file.  Now none shows up, but it still
occurs off and on -- and e-mail comes back with that attached. How do I get
rid of the?

Thanks.  C. Claussen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>