Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:57:52 -0500
Laurence Grignolo's post (clipped)

<<< i'd get an ms "do you want to
send error report" message and the window would close>>>

in my experience such error msg windows contain a tab "details" which when clicked gives some tech. details which sometimes help diagnose the problem.

<<< i ran a virus scan but it was clean. i've restored it to a couple of days ago
and the IE explorer window does open but it takes MUCH longer that usual.
can anyone out there suggest a possible diagnosis to the problem and what i can
possibly do to solve it?>>>

If your IE  is set to any site as your home page my suggestion would be to set it to " about blank" and see if there is any improvement in loading time.

another suggestion would be to set "system restore" to a date 2/3 days prior to the  FIRST symptom of the problem than what you have NOW done because IMHO prior to the occurence of the problem IE has run into some error in possibly memory since your virus scan is ok.

HTH and good luck---Venkat Viswanathan

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!