Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:27:03 -0500
Good evening Peter

Presuming your using the latest version of InoculateIT PE (currently 5.0)..
 it now comes with an "auto/live download" feature.... I believe you find
it both in the startmenu folder  and  within the program itself (under
Tools I think it is)  will save yourself visiting the web pages all the
time and wont have to worry about having id/email handy to get the updates

hope it helps

Christy Duncan

***********

On 3/16/00 at 4:37 PM Peter Darrach wrote:

>A couple of month's ago, following encounters with positive
recommendations
>about InoculateIT almost everywhere I went, I took the plunge and
installed
>it. It installed easily, runs continuously in the background, resides in
my
>Task Bar, is easy to bring up and run to examine a new file or drive and
>has never interfered with the installation of a new program. Contrary to
>advice I have seen elsewhere, you are advised to leave it running when
>doing a new program installation. As well, I can update the signature
files
>either on e-mail alert from CAI or if I just want to check and make sure
>that I have the most current program version and signature files. In
>practice, doing the latter is a matter of a couple of minutes work [in
>reality just watching InoculateIT do its thing and responding to a couple
>of questions such as, "File update had been downloaded, do you wish to
>install now?" It is that simple.
>
>My only complaint about InoculateIT arose a day or so ago. I got an e-mail
>from them telling me that the new anti virus update file was available for
>downloading at their web site. Hopped right over to get it only to find
>that I had gone there too fast! It did not get there till later in the
>day.  :-{ .....
>
>Now if I can just contact a virus so I can see if the program really
works!

>Cheers,
>
>Peter Darrach

Forever trust in who you are... and nothing else matters!

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions