Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:13:28 -0500
I think you could mulitiply everything by -1.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Maurice J. Reid
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Excel Function

As said on the commercial, "can someone help me"? I've used Excel for years,
and I now have the need for the first time in years to change a column of
numbers from positive to negative in one fell swoop. I was able to do this
years ago, but can't remember how and Microsoft Office Pro 2003 provides
400,000 function formulas,  which after hours of review does not make it
clear how to perform this simple (to all but me) task. Any help will be
greatly appreciated and will keep me from turning to the bottle.

Maurice Reid

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml