Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:31:33 -0700
I'll back you up on that!  Depending on how the program was written and how
it interacts with the operating system, you may find that you don't get
everything back that the program used.  In fact, I'll suspect that just
about everyone using Windows 95 could leave their computer on for a day, run
no programs, and discover that they have less memory at the end of the day
than when they started.

Virtually every complex operating system has memory leaks.  One of the goals
of the programmers is to minimize them.

Drew Dunn

Win