Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:21:53 -0300
First, if you do not have one yet, go to control panel, system  properties,
and there you will see a tab to click to make an emergency boot disk.  Next,
go to www.f-prot.com and download their free DOS version of F-Prot
antivirus.  Next download the newest DEF files (to replace the ones that
come with the ziped program).  Put all of these files on two floppies.
After starting your computer with your  Windows boot disk, put the disk with
the f-prot.exe in the floppy drive and type the following command:   F-PROT
/LOADDEF
You will be instructed to put in  the  next disk.  The program is very
simple from this point forward.  Let the program search every hard drive it
finds and sit back.  I hope this helps.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:51:10 -0400
From:    Dan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PCSOFT Digest - 23 Aug 2003 to 24 Aug 2003 (#2003-235)

I apparently have the WINPPR32.EXE virus on my computer which runs Windows
98 SE. My Anti-Virus program (AVG) has detected it and advises that I move
it to the Virus Vault. When I attempt to do that, the program tells me the
virus cannot be removed. The most I can do is keep it from accessing the
internet through my Zone Alarm program. Is there any way I can get rid of
this d--- thing? And how serious is it?

Thanks.

Dan Crawford
Gibsonia PA