Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:15:40 -0800
I noticed you have not yet received a response so I'll give it a try.
 From reading your post, it seems that you are trying to add items to
your taskbar while it is locked. This could be why an additional row(s)
is being added. Just a thought that you may try unlocking the taskbar
and then add to it. Assuming this works, you can then lock the taskbar
after the item(s) is added.

I hope this helps.

Tom

Michael wrote:
> My Taskbar keeps adding a row (from one to two) when I add "Desktop" and "Quick Launch".  Doesn't seem to matter which I add first, as it inserts another row for each combination.  I've tried unlocking the Taskbar, removing those views, relocking and call each one up, but again, a row is inserted.  (WIN XP Home)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>