Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:05:03 -0500
This should work:Open the attachments 'til you get to the actual
document. Copy and paste the text into a new document-this could be an
email document or something you create with a word processor.
In most case you should be able to right-click the image and select copy
or "Save as" and paste it into your new document or a location on your
hard drive.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml