Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:52:36 -0500
Hello David,

The problem you encountered with the Office Update site may be related to
similar problems some people have had with the Windows Update site. What I
recommend you do is go to the Updates for Office 2000 page
http://tinyurl.com/3eyye and attempt to download them there. If you
currently have updates they're probably listed in Add and Remove Programs in
Control Panel.

Due to the large size of service packs and some others, this may be a better
solution in the long run: If you know someone who has broadband and a
DVD/CD-RW, see if they will download the updates and put them on a CD for
you. Then you can install at your leisure. If you ever have the need to
reinstall Office \ Win2K, having all the updates on a CD would be priceless.

Get the Office updates as above. For the Win2K updates you'll need to use
Windows Update,
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp, a little differently.

  1. On the side of the Windows Update screen, click "Personalize Windows
      Update".
  2. Check "Display the link to the Windows Update Catalog under See Also."
  3. Click the "Save Settings" button.
  4. Click the "Windows Update Catalog" link.
  5. Click "Find Updates for Microsoft Windows operating system."
  6. Select your operating system (RTM for 2000/XP to view all updates).
  7. Click Search.
  8. Put the updates you want in your download basket.
  9. Select your Download Location.
  10. Click Download Now.
  11. Burn the updates to CD.

Good luck,