Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:43:51 -0700
As a follow on to Peter's comments concerning assumptions, it may be
that someone added the desktop icon for IE by using the shortcut under
start/programs/accessories/system tools which is used to access IE
without add-ons. If you go to start/programs, you will see a shortcut
for IE (which includes add-ons). Right click on the shortcut and select
send to/desktop icon. Then go to your desktop and double click on the
NEW IE icon to check it's operation. If OK, delete the OLD IE icon.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Tom

Peter Ekkerman wrote:
> Hi Tensie (10C)
>
> It would have been more helpful for you and the PCSOFT readers.if you
> had mentioned
> the OS you're using and the version of IE.
> But let's assume you're running XP with IE7 :
> Add-Ons are found under Tools > Add-Ons
> You may even want to take a "tour" of IE7 which you can find under Help.
> If I'm wrong on both counts,it's up to you to specify which it is in
> your reply ;)
>
> Peter E.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>