Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:21:07 -0400
Hi Paul,

I believe Pegasus Mail for Win32 will do the job for you. Try a search
on C-Net and download it from there. Lots of great features. You will
wonder why you ever used Outlook Express.

Regards,
Gary Wigle

>Date:    Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:13:17 +0800
>From:    Paul Kok <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Internal e-mail
>
>Hello listers,
>
>I'm trying to find a freeware program that can send e-mail within a =
>workgroup and also be able to download external e-mail which can =
>automatically forward the e-mail to a workgroup user should that e-mail =
>belongs to that person.
>
>Currently I have two PCs connected via a hub with one dial up running on =
>windows 95.
>
>Appreciate it if you can direct me to the appropiate links.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Paul
Photons have mass!?  I didn't even know they were Catholic...

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions