Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:39:40 -0700
I run a 200Mh machine, with 64Mb, and Win95B.

I've had a similar problem with resources.  With everything I had running at
startup my resources were at 69% after bootup, and hovered around 62% if I
decided to open anything.  And, after I installed Outlook 98 the resource
level just wasn't worth talking about.

So, FINALLY taking everyone's advice, I started taking a close look at just
what was loading at startup.  Needless to say there were some rather useless
things, like Nuts & Bolts EZ-startup, Microsoft Office Quick Start,
Findfast, etc.

After discarding these various apps (trial and error process, and
information from everywhere [and PCSOFT]), my resources are at 84% after
bootup, and generally run around 72% to 75%.  I CAN OPEN ANYTHING!!!!

Now, there are various ways to find out what loads at startup, I use Nuts &
Bolts, and Startup Manager 2.0 (freeware) written by Daniel Hofman
([log in to unmask]), for both discovery and removal.  I also use an
automation app (Clockman) to run various programs I need to run, but don't
need up all the time.

I'm afraid I'm not technical enough to give you real serious answers, but
maybe these will help for now.

Best of luck,
Gary Perkins

Search, Recruitment & Consulting

Phone: (503) 581-2554 Fax: (503) 370-8812

http://members.tripod.com/~GSPerkins/index.html