Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:22:11 EDT
Hello all,

I'm semi-involved in a project at work.  We have a website where we collect
applications and offer work based on interest.  At times, we need to email
several (as many as 20-30) people in our database to offer them temporary
employment.  At best, our web development team is green and in the learning stages of
Front Page 2000.  Further specs of the system used are W'98 and Office'97.  I
am trying to assist as much as I can which is why I'm bringing the question to
you all.  Simply stated, "What do I need to do to email more than one person
from our database?  Sending an email to one applicant is quite simple.
Multiple lines elude me(us).  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

TIA
Paul Roeth
MSU Corporation

PS Please note, we are not a spamming firm and do not initiate the contact we
have with any independent contractors or others in our employ.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml