Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Victor Firestone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:29:01 +0200
Nicki Hi,

I would suggest checking out how many fonts you have on your comp -
could be that is what is slowing down everything in office programs as
the more there are the longer it takes to load and check them!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
TTFN - Vic

the affection
of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the
betrayal
of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to
leave the world
a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a
redeemed social condition;

This is the meaning of success."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

                     visit our download web page at: