Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:06:02 +1000
Ed wrote:
>Shal I just try to delete it, then start again w/ a new =
>copy? >>

No. Never delete software folders, as that will leave all the existing
registry entries behind. And that's quite likely where your troubles are.

Either uninstall it via Add/Remove Programs, or reinstall over the top from
the original downloaded setup file.  The latter should be all you need to
do. Try it anyway. If that doesn't work, then you can uninstall it and
start again.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml