Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:05:24 +0000
> I look at the win95 box and do not see any side programs (ie:works, etc.).
> Will my present old 3.1 programs still work with 95, or do I have to buy
> all new?

Most major Win3.1 progs work under Win95. Their specific-for 95
counterparts work *better* because they take advantage of some of the
Win95 capabilities. But by and large the Win3.1 progs will work as
well under 95 as they did under 3.1.

Works came with 3.1? Naw, unless it was in a bundle that "came with"
a system which came with 3.1. But in 3.1 and in 95 there are
accessories, little aps, such as little text eds and word processors
and databases and suchlike. But if you have WinWorks or MS Works for
Windows, they ought to work okay with 95.

Congrats on getting onto 95 before 98 is fully here! ;-P

Martha Knight
Sound Ideas

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]