Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Gichigo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:24:20 +0300
Hi All,

Background info : I have a clone running ME & XP. 256MB, 80GB HDD, 1.7Ghz. I
also have AVG a/virus runnung.Problem is I used to get the Blue Screen quite
often on ME. I un-installed, formatted the drive and re-installed ME.
Problem persisted. I stopped using ME when it failed to sustain operation
for even 20 minutes. On XP, it wasn't perfect but at least I could operate
but was re-booting once in a while. Recently, it got to re-booting after,
say, 20 minutes. It was suggested I intstall McAfee, which I did on the XP
OS with one mistake ( as I've since learned), I did not un-install former
a/virus.

Now current problem: On booting XP, the PC comes up and re-boots after about
10 seconds. Even if I wanted to un-install McAfee, I have no chance as the
re-boot is immediate. The only way I can use the PC is revert to the
problematic ME, which is again re-boots after a few minutes. To ensure I
have only one A/Virus, I've un-installed AVG to no success. I'm suspecting
the 2 OS's and wish to un-install both and use W2K

Pse assist.

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is confidential and
intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information
covered by legal, professional or other privilege, which privilege is not
lost or waived by reason of mistaken transmission thereof. Any
representation or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender and
not necessarily those of Kenya Commercial Bank Limited. If you are not the
addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml