Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:51:36 -0500
Hi sven,thanks for your reply.(1)i copied the entire folder containing the installed files of the program and pasted in my key chain drive.(2)as a rule i do remove programs with add/remove in control panel even in cases where the program has its own uninstaller.(3)in this particular case i did the same but i think i simply used the delete facility for removing the set up program which was on another drive.(4) the program image converter has an icon called 2nd tray
which sits in the taskbar and executes the program with its menu after right clicking.(5)so what i did earlier was clicked this icon after opening all the files of this program from my key chain drive and i had the icon in the task bar
(5) after this every thing was ok and i sent you the post(6)now what i have done is disabled the prog icon in "msconfig--start up progr
ams"and it is no longer in the tray.(7)after disabling and before win could load on reboot i quickly removed my key chain drive from the usb port just to see whether i am back to square one.(8) fortunately all is well but the cnvshell.dll file is still in the win/system folder.let me see whether it interferes with any other program. sorry for the long reply but i thought it might help others in case.wishing you and yours a very nice day--venkat viswanathan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml