Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:14:50 -0500
Rick Glazier wrote:

> Splitting a topic out of another thread...
> Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]> wrote (in another thread):
> >If you are using a standalone browser and you do a lot of random
> >surfing, Netsonic might be an asset. I would, however, avoid it like
> >the plague. It caused a lot of problems on my machine. Yours might
> >be different.         Kelly
>
>    Rick adds:  I got Netsonic several days ago from Hayes.
> I sort of like it. The only problem I noticed so far was double
> (echoed) sounds on some WEB sites.  (My brothers)
> Kelly, What did it do with/to you?
> Anybody else?       Rick

It wreaked havoc with large HTML mail files. I get "suckdotcom", Wired
News and others delivered to my mailbox. It usually crashed my mail
program (NS4.x) which brought down the browser. I don't do a lot of
serendipitous surfing anyway, so it really wasn't worth the aggravation.
Like I said, for some it might be a real advantage. When it worked, it
seemed to work well. When it didn't, I used the uninstall feature.

Kelly

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**