Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:00:06 -0500
Hi Michael,

Yes, assuming the computer is online, don't open Outlook Express (OE) with
the default settings in Tools / Options. Or, uncheck the second and third
box under Send / Receive Messages on the General tab of Tools / Options and
don't check for mail manually. There is no 'one' specific option for what
you want.

Will someone (family member?) be using your OE while you are away? If so,
instruct them not to download any mail from your account. Are you taking a
computer on vacation? If so, you can use the Mail option on the Comcast home
page to sign in and manage your mail.

With a maximum .dbx file size of 2 GB, unless you are expecting a tremendous
amount of mail you should not have to worry about the Inbox 'filling up'.

Information about the maximum file size of the .dbx files that are used by
Outlook Express:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;903095

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lanspa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:44 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Vacation

Is there a way to halt mail being delivered to my Inbox on Outlook Express
(v. 6 on WIN XP home) while I'm on vacation?  I already have it stored on
the IP server for 5 days.  I just don't want to have my OE Inbox go to
critical mass and suffer a meltdown...

Mike

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml