Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 17:45:38 +1000
Kenneth wrote:
I<< am running windows Vista 64 bit. Hello I have a problem with a program
I installed once and it cause windows to some how block Google Chrome on
startup>>

The program may not be written for 64-bit. A lot of older programs
won't  run  properly on 64-bit systems.

Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard while you click r. When the Run
window opens, type msconfig and hit Enter or OK.

When the Msconfig utility opens, click the startup tab at the top and
untick whatever you don't want running at startup. Your old program should
show up there somewhere. Msconfig is pretty safe to use, and won't let you
untick any vital system files.

Otherwise download Mike Lin's "Startup Control Panel".  It's free and it's
a bit more informative than the basic Msconfig. It doesn't even need to be
installed, it just runs direct from the file you download.

Don Penlington

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads