Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:32:12 -0800
It sounds like you are loading way too many apps into ram when you boot
into windows.
Go into C:\windows\start menu\programs\starup....copy everything in there
into another folder for safe keeping............then try rebooting. If
there wasn't that much in that startup folder things are probably loading
from the registry. If you go the PC Mags web site an find your way to their
free utility download area you will find a utility called Startup. When you
run it you can see and remove what is loading  from the registry...but be
careful about removing anything unless you have some idea of what you are
shutting down.

If after removing all those TSRs you still have the error message then
suspect your RAM .....swap it out and see if the computer boots normally.

>I have a computer here running Win95b with 32mb of ram. Just
>before booting into windows, the following error message appears.
>
>"There is not enough memory to load the registry, or the registry
>is corrupted Some devices may not function properly."
>
>Or, since the system tray extends more than half way across the
>taskbar (there are 17 items plus the clock) once it has finished
>
>     Elizabeth Boston

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html