Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:21:32 -0700
Hugh, thanks very much. I tried it and it worked - that overlay is
GONE!  Most appreciated. Thomas, I'll of course try other spyware/malware
programs. From a past exchange of suggestions on a similar problem I recall
that some problems such as an embedded redirection can't, though, be fixed
by software and may require a manual clean-up of the registry. I am sure
that i have such a problem - some links which used to work now either don't
work or I get a warning from Spyware Doctor that I'm being re-directed to a
"potentially harmful site" and would I like to block it.... Any suggestions
on manually cleansing one's registry and what I should look for ?

Best - = Cheeta / [log in to unmask]

At 11:20 AM 7/7/2006 -0400, Hugh Vandervoort wrote:
>I believe your overlay" is an active desktop web page.
>Right-click the desktop, select Properties/Desktop/Customize Desktop/Web.
>If there is a web page listed, uncheck it. That should solve the problem.
>For the other problems, I'd get Ad Aware and Spybot.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!