Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dzingai Chakazamba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:04:52 +0200
Hi

Why don't you use MusicMatch Jukebox. It is very easy to convert mp3 files
to wav and vice versa. If you have it installed on your machine just do the
following:

[click] File/Convert and choose the Source Directory (where your mp3s are)\
and then Destination Directory (here I advise you to first of all put your
destination directory on your HDD).

At the bottom of the dialogue box you will see Source Data Type. (Wav is the
defaul, but you should click and choose mp3). The Destination Data Type
should automatically change to wav. Select all the songs you want and click
Start. (Note: wav files are much larger than mp3s so you must make sure you
have enough HDD space.)

Hope this helps

Dzingai