Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tensie Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:55:38 -0800
Another possibility:
If you are a PC and the sender is a MAC, the font will look tiny.  I
discovered this at work.
Just a thought.

Have a great day!
Tensie

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Felix Miata
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Very tiny fonts when reading messages

On 2010/02/08 10:34 (GMT-0500) M Shroff composed:

> I am using Windows 7 Home Ed and WML.

> When I recieve some messages the fonts are so tiny that I have difficulty
> reading.Even if change the view setting to Largest it makes no difference.
> have noticed that it is usually with emails which are like newsletters. If

> its an email typed by a sender specifically to me it reads fine in the
larger
> font which I have set. It is so bad that when the fonts are tiny I have to

> click on forward and then change to a larger font so as to read it, but I
> daily get a lot of newsletters and so that becomes a pain!!!

Have you tried viewing the message source?

> Yesterday I recd this email from a Windows 7 News group where usually the
> font is teeny tiny, and for this one a box popped up to read"

It may be that the group offers an option to receive the mail in standard
plain text format.

> "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:
> 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
this
> page, or
> 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls.

This is actually a good thing, which provides some degree of malware
avoidance.

> As a result the page might not display correctly."

> Can someone please tell me what I should do. My email security settings
are
> on LOW.

> Any help will be truly appreciated. I never had this problem with Outlook
> Express 6 with newsletters.

Those so-called emails are in fact web pages distributed as email, and as
such, they include formatting information the same way web pages do. If
Windows 7 Mail is incapable of disregarding "email" formatting, I suggest
you
switch to another email client that permits you to see legible text. e.g.
Thunderbird and SeaMonkey mail both include an option "display as plain
text", which totally disregards the embedded formatting. No changes to
security settings or ActiveX are required for this to work. It may be that
Windows 7 Mail offers a similar function to that in TB/SM that you simply
haven't stumbled onto yet.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml