Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:22:49 -0800
I use Excel , Office 2003, for everything from my financial information to
my day planner. Over the last decade plus, I have created macros, and
personal setups for both Word and Excel. If I re-install, upgrade, or
install to another computer it is a simple matter to bring all this with me
from Word, by simply restoring the <normal.dot> file. Toolbars, macros, and
other settings are just about all like they were from my previous setup
after Word loads my normal.dot file at startup.

  But with Excel, all I have to work with is the personal.xls file, that
contains my macros, but even with those I have to set them up again in
menus, and or icons/tool bars.  There must be a simple way to restore all
my Excel settings, macros, and toolbars?

Thanks,
Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/