Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:11:38 +0000
Based on the information I saw on this list, I went to MS's site and found the IT developer's version and downloaded it. The download took 11-12 minutes via cable, at least, maybe more.  It took *forever* to install.  I did what someone suggested and burned it to CD so I'll have it and can give to others who have dial-up. I messed up the first download and had to go back.  The 2nd time I got a download that took 2 minutes, so I discarded that one because I knew it wasn't the right one because of some comments on the list.  I have it now--downloaded and installed last night.
Brenda

> I clicked the option to download and it seemed to disappear also. I found
> this statement on the Microsoft page and found out that it is working in the
> background (SP2 was in my add/remove file but not on my systems file) so
> when it gets fully loaded, it will let me install it then!
>

> "Download and install it using Automatic Updates
> If you have Automatic Updates turned on, you don't need to take any further
> action for SP2 to be downloaded to your computer while you are connected to
> the Internet. Depending on how long and how often you are connected to the
> Internet, it may take awhile before SP2 is fully downloaded. Once SP2 is
> completely downloaded from the Internet, you will be notified that it is
> ready to be installed on your computer. You can check your Automatic Updates
> setting on the Windows Update home page or by following the instructions on
> the Get computer updates page on the Microsoft Protect Your PC website.
>
> Automatic Updates is the only way to download SP2 from Windows Update at
> this time. Other methods to install SP2 will be available soon."
>
> Thought you might like to know what happened to me--Betty North

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal