Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 05:33:52 -0500
David Hurst wrote:

> Jim and Rick,
> I had a Word viewer plug in by Inso that did fine for word 6.0 and word 95.  It was
> shareware.. and i think it has just expired... With Office 97 on the machine.. and on
> most sites, I thought there would be a way to view thew files within Netscape.. But
> all i get now is the Inso applocation attempting to work, and not doing so... but I
> cant find a way to get that plug in.. unplugged......???
>
> Dave

I'm not Jim or Rick...but, go to Help|About Plugins. See if you can find
the plug-in in question, if so, make a note of the .dll and rename it to
"whatever".bak. You might also look at
Edit|Preferences|Navigator|Applications and see if Inso is displayed
there.
--
Kelly Younger

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html