Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:45:51 -0800
  Different search engines use different rules for this, but Google is
probably the best known and fairly representative.

  If you type "install IE7" (no quotes), you'll get all of the entries which
include both words, in any position, followed by entries which include only
one word or the other.
  If you type "install IE7" *including the quotes*, you'll get entries which
include the exact phrase "install IE7", a far more specific result.  This
may not include every page that is relevant to your question, but it will
probably eliminate most of the irrelevant ones.

David Gillett

On 13 Jan 2007 at 12:55, Michael Lanspa wrote:

> I need help using the "Search" feature in search engines.  I wanted to
> search for articles on the pros and cons of installing IE7, so in the
> search line I typed "IE7 and install" (my quotes).  I got  back
> hundreds of posts with IE7 only highlighted in them and others with
> install highlighted.  I wasn't about to search through 400+ pages of
> topics, so I need to know how to refine a search for a specific
> phrase.  I tried using quotes ("installing Internet explorer 7"), but
> that gave me the same unrelated posts.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml