Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 08:17:01 EDT

Just a note from my own personal experience, I've been running SP1 on two
machines since their builds a couple of years back due to worries about the
problems Peter mentioned. But recently, while trying to install some software, I
got a message that it couldn't load on my machine without needed updates
(actually called for a SP for win 2000). So I crossed my fingers and loaded SP2.
Software then loaded and, as yet, I haven't had any noticable problems.
 I loaded several different programs in a matter of a couple of days  so I'm
not entirely sure but I think the prog that wouldn't load may have been  Adobe
Reader 9.

-Phil W-

In a message dated 10/31/2008 9:10:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,