Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:33:33 -0800
I suspect you are trying to install programs that your OS does not like, but
you have not given enough information.

What OS are you using? What program(s) are you trying to install? Does the
information that came with the program(s) indicate that it/they will run
with your OS? Where in the install process(es) does the error message
appear?

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Fabrizio" <[log in to unmask]>

I get the following message when I want to install programs:

"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose ‘Close’ to
terminate the application."

..... help.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml