Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:46:23 -0800
If you have TweakUI installed, open it through control panel and select the "Paranoia" tab. From there, scroll
through the list until you find "Clear run history at logon" and check it. This will remove all the entries
every time you logon, so it may not be suitable for your needs if you only wish to remove a few. I don't know
of an easier way. hth

Alan Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "alan hodges"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Run Dialog Box

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how to edit the list of URL's that have built up in my Run Dialog Box. I use this box to
access websites and the list just keeps growing & growing.
I realise that there is software available to do this, but I hope there is a simpler method.
Windows 98SE IE6 P3 256MB RAM
Thanks in advance.

Alan Hodges