Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 22:50:30 +0300
I found that the LapLink for Windows95 is good and fast for this job, it
will just duplicate or you can selectively copy the files to your
destination. The DOS version of LL5 is also good, but the win95 is using
some specially technology to compress the data while transferring, but the
result in your target is the real data without any compression, and
ofcourese you can selectively copy the files!

If you want more info on this software, please do write to me, because I
have being using with LapLink for more than 4 years from their 1st version.

Ahamed Kaize

                                  -----