Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:49:22 PDT
I'm using Windows ME and all I need to do to change an "open with"is to
right click the file or folder and select properties and then select the
"change" radio button. You can then select a different program to open a
particular file type and Windows will automatically use this program for all
files with this extension.