Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:29:00 -0600
I have a 4 year old Sony pc with 1 gb memory with win xp home,sp 2,outlook
express 6. Ever since I upgraded my anti-virus(Norton's) I get pop-ups when
I go to certain web sites.How can I fix this problem?

Also my anti-spam folder has disappered and I get about 100 spam messages a
day.To block the messages I have to highlight the message-click on
message-click on block message-a box pops up that says message blocked-click
on yes-another box pops up and I click on ok.Talk about a pain in the behind
and a major time waster.How do I fix this problem?

How do I delete an icon from the taskbar?

Every time I try to open a file after I run search,my computer freezes.Is
there any way to fix this?

    Thanks for your help,

          Marion

                     visit our download web page at: