Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 02:51:04 -0500
David's post (clipped)

<<< called "AvRack", with some shortcuts.  I have no idea what it is, and by running it I only get the impression that it's some kind of audio player>>>

Hi, your impression is correct and it is an audio player like "real player/juke box". I too have on board realtek audio and the necessary controllers and the very same "av rack".

if memory serves me right, at the time of installation of the audio drivers (from your mobo set up cd )you would have been presented with an option to install this "av rack".

after accessing the program from your desk top short cut if you point your mouse cursor over the various radio buttons you will get info. on the functions of those buttons ( play/save/record/change skin etc etc.....)

if you do not like it you can delete it from C:\Program files\avrack.

but pl. do "explore" the folder "avrack" before you remove the folder so that you are sure what you are doing.

NOTE:- though I have not had any adverse effect after installation I CAN NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS EXCEPT THAT MINE WAS INSTALLED FROM MY ASUS MOBO
INSTALLATION CD.

HTH and good day--- Venkat

                       http://freepctech.com/rode