Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raymond Yohman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:51:55 EDT
 At the same time you had your problem I had mine. I had all the problems you
had,but with a fatal exception OE 017f:bff9dfff. First I uninstalled MS Word
than I edited reg.,checked for invalid short cuts, deleted invalid short cuts
some were in MS system works history then defrag HD then reinstalled MS Word
custom set up and manually installed each feature and reboot.
I edited reg. three times "backed up all three times"and defraged twice, but
when I reinstalled the third time with the MS Word custom installation, it now
works without problems and opens short cuts and new .docs without problems.
I'm leaning towards short cuts because during this process it had problems
until I found this short cut in MS Works history that would freeze the comp.
then I deleted it.
 My comp. is Gateway 800 mhz ,Wind.98 SE, 348 ram ,20 gb HD
Used Norton System works pro to edit reg. and find invalid short cuts

Ray Yohman
New Wilmington,PA.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml