Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MICHAEL RUBIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:57:55 -0500
Here you go.....  glad I could help.

You wrote:
Send eight TEST messages to PCSOFT for me.   I want
to check the moderators mode...  I will advise the moderators
to expect them...  and that I have asked you to post them.

Would you do the same for VPLANTES?  The moderators and
I cannot do this as we are all Editors, our messages are not
moderated and flow straigth to the lists..

Thanks

    Bob
Thank you,
Michael Rubin