Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:04:15 -0500
Hi Carol Ann,

SPAM has increased in my BellSouth account in the past few weeks. Others I
know have noticed an increase also. If "c1hood" is your primary mailbox
account name (the user name you chose when you registered with BellSouth), I
don't think you can change it without closing the account and opening a new
one. It may be possible but I haven't had a need to do that. A call to
e-mail Tech Support (1-800-436-8638) should answer that for you. That would
be the first step to a solution.

Depending on your account, you should have either 5 or 8 mailboxes total. I
suggest you log in to your BellSouth account and create one to use for
yourself, family and friends. You may want to create an additional one to
use for newsletters and general Internet use. Also, you can create one
mailbox "alias" for each of your mailboxes. Keep in mind that you can use up
to 16 characters for the additional mailboxes and aliases.

BellSouth uses MailGuard, an anti-spam service. If you opted to use it, I
suggest you check it's folder on a regular basis for "legitimate" mail.
Personally I don't use it because no SPAM filter used by ISPs is 100%
effective. I see proof of this on almost a daily basis by e-mail that I send
that is bounced back to me. I prefer to use MailWasher to deal with SPAM.
It's free and I wouldn't be without it. Check it out here:
http://mailwasher.net.

The Federal Trade Commission has a Web page on SPAM e-mail here:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/index.html. You can forward SPAM
e-mail to them at this address: [log in to unmask]

Sven Swanson, Sr.