Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:31:40 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:12:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
I have Microsoft XP home edition.  When saving files on Microsoft Word,
regardless to the title I give the file, it takes the first letter and saves under
that letter.  Example, a file name of Home Edition would be saved H.wps.
Then, if that isn't bad enough, if I try to save a different file with the title
starting with an H, it tells me there is already a file by that name.
You can imagine the frustration I am encountering.  I had Windows 98 before
this and never had a problem saving files.  Can you help me?  Thank you,
Shirley Watkins
I have XP Pro, but I would think that MSWord would work in the same manner
for both. In the File drop-down window of MSWord, you have the option of "Save"
and "Save As"; I always select "Save As", which gives the opportunity to type
in a complete file name as well as enter a completely different file name if
you so choose.

You could also go into your Documents, open (double-click) the correct
folder, then right-click on the questionable file, click on "Rename" in the new
window that opens, and type in your correct/selected name for file.

But I believe your selecting "Save As" rather than "Save" would be your best
answer.

Micke Jinks

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml